St Peter and St Paul, Churchstanton
The church dates to the early- or mid-fourteenth century and was restored in 1719. A further restoration added new seats and a west gallery in 1830.
Built of squared and coursed chert stone, the church has a roughcast west end and tower with Ham stone dressings and quoins.
The interior is rendered, with a four bay pointed arch arcade.
It features some unusual carvings, a Jacobean pulpit and a Norman font.